1970 Corvette Street Machine

Image
                 Street Freak Special ! This 1970 Corvette has such an outrageous custom paint job that it will blind you. The car is a time capsule bringing you back to 1975 when disco was popular, it also was a time when horsepower wasn't enough to win at shows so the people mixed street machine power with lowrider good looks. The Vette features a full custom interior, supercharged small block engine and a 4-speed manual transmission. The interior is filled with a roll bar, metallic vinyl interior accents and wood trim, finishing off the 70's vibe it rolls on classic wire wheels.     The engine is a small-block Chevy 400, with a Dyers 6V-71supercharger. It has a pump gas friendly 8.5:1 CR., The supercharger is feed by two boost-referenced Holley 650 CFM  carbs. Ignition is handled by a MSD products.  The small-block is backed up by a Muncie 4-speed manual transmission. The fumes exit in style with chrome 4-into one side pipes that make this 71' Corvette rumble. Power

Advertise -Your ad could be here !

 



 


 

 

 



Hi,  Shop Tour is the newest source for Drag Racing & Pro/Street car features .. Along with in depth interviews, product reviews and history lessons. 

The newest section is tech articles.  My next step is to create a print magazine. Get onboard now while rates are low, advertise with me and expose your products to the world !

Automotive preferred  but all considered !

 

For as low as $25.00 per month !

I'm looking for long term investors to help bring this to fruition as I want to make this as big as some of great names of the past like: Popular Hotrodding, Car Craft, Cars Illustrated, Drag News and Hot Rod before Motor Trend owned it. All these great magazines were bought out and killed over the years and then later going to a full digital format.

The people have spoken and they want a print edition that they can hold in their non AI hands.


Your ad could consist of a full article with multiple pages or just a scan of your business card, no ad is too big or to small. 

If you sell parts or equipment send me a sample and I can do a product review. Here and on our companion YouTube page.

**This for free** I will not charge for a review this is for my unbiased opinion backed up with my 30 years of experience in the automotive industry, as a technician, fabricator and now in wholesale parts sales. I also had my own race fab business for 10 years. I was also ASE certified for over 20 years and worked for General Motors for 17 years, so I guess you can say I have a good reputation in the industry. 

If you want the product back, just send me a return label. I want this to be clear this for editorial purposes, I will not be reselling these items. There are some people out there that expect me to purchase these items at full price or a reduced price.

I'm willing to review the smallest $2.00 part to a $50,000 engine.

 

There will be project cars in the near future that will need sponsorship as well and donations of these parts will not only give free reviews but would also include advertising at no charge.

 

If you want to gift me a product in return for a review I would be glad to accept it. If I have no use for it, it will become a giveaway for one of the people I covered in the past on the website.

And mention of the part sponsor will be included with the giveaway. 

My phone is number is 201-310-2744 , my email is shoptourracing@yahoo.com

My mailing address is PO BOX 224 Lodi,NJ 07644.

Feel free to contact me for more information.


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in the Garage *Paul Kaufmann's 76 Arrow*

Scott Robinson's "Bionic Wasp" 68' Camaro

Improve your cars ET with this week's Tip !